Saturday, November 1, 2008
@ 8:00 PM
This is my 1st post of my 1st ever blog. Today was an unlucky day. My dad didn't allow me to go hang out wif my classmates at sentosa. So in the end, I went out wif devnath to vivo city. haha . Bought myself a new mp3 for $74, quite worth the price..to me =) After that, came back to my house, had lunch, then went out to meet devnath's frenz. Little did I expect them to be so pro at the game in the arcade " time crisis ". Woah! his fren, also Aaron , totally owned the game til he got pawned back last min, so close to completing the game !! Haiz..what a waste..anyway nice try. After that, devnath decided to play a prank on his fren charmaine n aaron. Haha, it was quite funny lah. But he felt bad, so he sent me to the bus stop then he went back to look for them. N so I went back listening to the songs on my new mp3, but the earpiece not suitable for me. Maybe I'll get a new earpiece when I have the money. =)
