Thursday, December 17, 2009
@ 7:02 AM
Juz noticed almost 2 wks nv blog le. Been going out alot etc that's why sry ppl .

then this wk skill test on monday.. wah seh really damn scary lor. But thank god I managed to pass. Hehe

Totally cnt rmb much stuff the past wk & this wk. All I rmb is last wk tio fined on wed ! Today gg to find MP to see whether can do smth abt the fine. $300 is not a small amount lor ! Somemore it's not like I'm the one who littered . ==

I hope everything will turned out fine man. The 2wk break is coming , time seems to be moving at almost bullet speed for me especially if u're spending ur few hrs with someone dear to u. It juz comes & goes so quickly. Right Da jie ? =)

Hopefully next wk meeting up to study will benefit me more coz I seriously cnt study at hm , neither with the noise of my lil sis & godbro irritating me whole day. So decided to escape out to study with Da Jie , hoping it will actually help =P

Alrighty , that's abt it . Going to bathe & head to sch after that .

Cya ppl ! Take care !