Monday, November 3, 2008
@ 11:59 PM
Today, yet another rainy day in the aftn. After the wkends that hv ended, many things hv happened, like I got a mp3 player etc. Today back in sch. Sch was quite okay for the whole day. Was like usual, not much of a change on a monday. Had the 1st n last elective class today. Supposedly to be 2-4, timetable put 2-5. But however, class only lasted for 1 hr. The lecturer briefed us on what the heck our assignments was. Sounds easy but I guess it would definitely be tough in the process. A few of my classmates were like " Aaron , help me ah~ " I was like..okay, since they are my classmates after all. So after class, we had to wait for the bk for our Health Assessment module, which was like 2hrs wait, including distributing the books to the rest of the class. After that, went home bla bla bla~. Went on msn at around 9, chat for awhile, did some work, then done for the day.
Okay.. Gd nite all, Candy Dreams ~

Tomorrow will be a better day.. =)