Friday, December 25, 2009
@ 8:32 PM
more than a wk since I've blogged .. & it's ady Christmas ! Merry Christmas everybody ! & also Happy Birthday Dad!
Well it's been great lately other than today of all days I'm not feeling that well , a headache + a flu. God knows why I'm actually not well on Christmas.
The days before were also great . Da Jie went back Ipoh to visit her hometown & will be back on Monday. Miss You Da Jie !! =X
Hope u're doing fine thr & take care !
Well it's Christmas , so everyone enjoy the days as soon the new yr would be here.. let's see in abt 6 more days & it's a new yr ? Yeah.. treasure the last few moments of this yr & get ready for the next.
Dun like this yr much since it's a bad luck yr for me.
Hope it would be a btr yr ahead for me! (=
Well it's been great lately other than today of all days I'm not feeling that well , a headache + a flu. God knows why I'm actually not well on Christmas.
The days before were also great . Da Jie went back Ipoh to visit her hometown & will be back on Monday. Miss You Da Jie !! =X
Hope u're doing fine thr & take care !
Well it's Christmas , so everyone enjoy the days as soon the new yr would be here.. let's see in abt 6 more days & it's a new yr ? Yeah.. treasure the last few moments of this yr & get ready for the next.
Dun like this yr much since it's a bad luck yr for me.
Hope it would be a btr yr ahead for me! (=
