Tuesday, November 4, 2008
@ 11:59 PM
Today , a sunny day. This morning in the bus, this guy 3 times my size sat beside me. I was like OMG !! He's freaking huge. After that, took the bus all the way to toa payoh to change to mrt. When I reached Yio Chu Kang mrt station , I saw Mia Sim while I was typing this part of the post onto my hp notepad. He walk right up to me n waved then left. I didn't noticed him until I looked up. Haha quite blur in the morning. Then came the lessons... then sch finished at 2 bcoz the lecturer, Mr Aaron Lim, was like so fast , but at least I absorbed most of what he had said.
Then come the time when I was oredi on the train n reached toa payoh to catch a bus back home. This lady wif her son was like so blocking the way, I was like so trying to get my way out of the train. Haiz , I haven't even step out, they trying to rush in oredi. So nvm.. After that waited for awhile before the bus arrived. Didn't notice my neighbour living juz above my flat was in the same bus as me. So blur sia today.. Hopefully I won't be so blur until like that again.
At night, my stomach hurts so much. Must be bcoz of the food I ate, put too much chilli. Went to the toilet like 3 times. Man...what a relief now.. After dinner, went to clear up the bottom part of my computer table. It looks like ages since I cleaned it. The dust is so freaking thick. I spent like half an hr a little of it. If I hv time, then I'll clean the rest. So tired oredi. But still got things to do. Nid more time but exhausted. Hopefully I can stay awake longer. Stay awake for quite some time, did a last min rush to try n finish the Health Assessment worksheet. Headache sia , somemore got smth else nid to memorise. Hopefully can rmber what I've learnt for tml's class.
Gd nite all ~
Then come the time when I was oredi on the train n reached toa payoh to catch a bus back home. This lady wif her son was like so blocking the way, I was like so trying to get my way out of the train. Haiz , I haven't even step out, they trying to rush in oredi. So nvm.. After that waited for awhile before the bus arrived. Didn't notice my neighbour living juz above my flat was in the same bus as me. So blur sia today.. Hopefully I won't be so blur until like that again.
At night, my stomach hurts so much. Must be bcoz of the food I ate, put too much chilli. Went to the toilet like 3 times. Man...what a relief now.. After dinner, went to clear up the bottom part of my computer table. It looks like ages since I cleaned it. The dust is so freaking thick. I spent like half an hr a little of it. If I hv time, then I'll clean the rest. So tired oredi. But still got things to do. Nid more time but exhausted. Hopefully I can stay awake longer. Stay awake for quite some time, did a last min rush to try n finish the Health Assessment worksheet. Headache sia , somemore got smth else nid to memorise. Hopefully can rmber what I've learnt for tml's class.
Gd nite all ~
