Saturday, January 24, 2009
@ 10:40 PM
Okay..woke up freaking early today at 6.30 ? Yeah..went with my mum & sis to help at my dad's stall. Was seriously so busy like hell lah. Got to bring the stuff here & there. Measure the weight of all the fish & prawns & also packed them up. Was more of a trouble than helping. LoL. But did helped abit lah. HaHa. Ended at around 2+ , nid to wash everything so left the place at around 3+. Okay..I'm so damn tired lah. It's like standing up from morning til noon. Had lunch around 4+. Wah really had no time for lunch til then sia. Freaking hungry so ate so fast that I almost choked on my food. But b4 eating went to bath 1st coz I really smell more or less like a fish myself. HaHa. After that, still hv to go over to my uncle's place to deliver his oranges & fish at around 5. He made 2 laterns for us. Looks freaking awesome lah. K..so after that, came back home. Went downstairs again ! Coz my 2nd aunt came over to gave us some new yr goodies & 2 red packets for my sis & I. So far already had 3 red packets even b4 CNY is here. Cool huh ? Anyways..chat for awhile then came upstairs. Waited for dad to hv take his shower & took the mrt down to my grandma's (mum's mum) place for reunion dinner. Tml will be dad's side of reunion dinner. Was really really tired by then & also damn thirsty ! My fluid intake for today was like not even 1L of water. So stayed at grandma's place for awhile then headed home. Dad wanna do smth with the prayer stuff & wash fish tank like right after my this post.. I wonder what time would I get to go to bed.. nvm abt that. anyways..godbro coming over for a few days b4 going back. It's CNY.. he juz wanna be here..so mum said on CNY the day itself, we're gonna send him home at night coz he'll be visiting his grandma's house then. So ya..

Alright then all..see u all soon.. wonder if I hv time to post tml.. =)
maybe spending more time with family members is the best way to stay happy..u think so?