Monday, January 19, 2009
@ 9:05 PM
Ok didn't blog for quite awhile coz hv nth to blog on. Haha. Anyways..back to sch.. had SBL at 9 today & a lecture at 12. After that, followed some of my classmates to meet a lecturer regarding the HA skill test on wed. After that, went back home . Reached home ard 3+ . Watched tv for the whole aftn. LOL . Then this man came to my doorstep & ask me to help him with a survey regarding the ways to get the latest news, whether through the old media way or the new.. so juz answered his qn & done. Had a very tired day, I wonder why am I so tired lately..I do hv enough slp rite ? Anyways, doing my research at night after blogging. So let's stop here for today alright.

Gd nite all..think I'll be up later than usual..
happiness comes from ppl who gv it to u or juz by how u look at it..