Tuesday, January 6, 2009
@ 9:13 PM
Another day.. wasted time in sch like wth. Okay..firstly no one knew there isn't any lecture this wk for HS 1089 therefore ppl ended up going to sch for the 2hr lecture to find out that there was no lecture. So.. ended up going to sch to waste my time !! Supposedly starting sch at 1 but then wasted time all the way to 4 for a like 10-15min tutorial. Quite pathetic right? Can't be bothered anyways..
I seem like I was emo-ing today. Do I? I think maybe it's bcoz I felt some heat in between my nose & my upper lip which is causing me to sweat & it's quite irritating. It's like I've eaten chill or smth but I didn't. Anyways..this is it for today's sch. Tml will be another boring day for sure, actually everyday seems to be boring. Got a presentation this thursday, quite unprepared for it. Hopefully it would turn out okay for me..

Alright all signing off nites ~
am i juz being paranoid or are certain ppl juz pretending that I dun exist anymore...