Thursday, January 1, 2009
@ 9:20 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! Okay this post is quite late though . HaHa !! Anyways.. it seems like any other day to me. Today was also my youngest uncle death anniversary. When I was still young , he passed away. I dun hv much memory abt him. It's quite sad that 3 of my dad's brothers , my uncles , had already passed on. Time sure past very fast. Ytd I was still sitting in front of my laptop & watching tv, sound like I'm emo-ing or smth. LoL, anyways it's the new year , so shld stop emo-ing so often now. Shld learn to look on the bright side of life.

I hv a qn for myself as well as those who might read my blog. Is there a need for a change in this new year ? Or things shld juz stick to status quo ? Shld I hv a change in myself to help make others more happy or shld I juz stick to what I am & juz try & improve to be better without a need to change? Tags are welcome , I won't mind ur comments given.

Alright everybody.. see u in my next post
my new yr resolution is to find someone that would love me & for me to love...