Tuesday, December 23, 2008
@ 10:02 PM
Had a real day today. Went out wif my classmates & devnath & greg for movie. Initially was only wif my classmates. Then early in the morning , Devnath ask me out for movie also. So then they tag along like the other times.. Caught twilight at causeway point at 4.35 . It was quite nice from my point of view. So damn cool lah , the speed of the vampire.. if I could be half as fast as him. Haha, anyways , movie ended at abt 6.30. Took the mrt back wif devnath & greg. Reached home abt 7.30 or later.

I felt very different today, I didn't really speak much. I think I lost my tongue or smth. Issit juz bcoz my 2 frens were there? Or was it juz whether I wanted to speak or not ? From my point of view, I wasn't really behaving like myself today. I'm kinda caught in between my classmates & my frenz sometimes when I go out with both groups. Maybe I shld find a solution to such a problem.

is what I am now really who I really am??