Tuesday, December 16, 2008
@ 10:11 PM
2nd day of break wk, another day of slacking...real hardcore slack. Nv even tot about doing anything studying or writing my assignment today. Tml I'll definitely get down to work, provided I dun get bugged by 2 little kids, that is. Early this morning, devnath sms me asking me whether wanna go hang out or not? In the end, we didn't really go anywhr except around my neighbourhood area. Ended up playing at my house for awhile , then decided to go play basketball. I'm losing my touch, badly. After that , came back to my house to play this game online called "hotel 626" ? It was more like a thriller than a horror game. We were like stuck on a certain stage that we dunno what the heck we nid to do to complete. So juz gave up & they decided to make a move. Greg had some shooting cca. Devnath's meeting his fren for pool. Then went down wif my sis & godbro to the playground. Played until around 7 then came upstairs.

I had this weirdest dream early this morning around 8+. It's abt a gal fren of mine. She broke up wif her bf smth like that... God damn dream, quite retarded. She was like hugging me & crying to me abt the break-up, saying that she shld hv chose me. Okay.. I hate such dreams.. it's so freaking emo. I hope such retarded dreams won't happened again. Usually my dreams do come true, so I swear I would nv wan such dreams to come true.

Okay..til tml. see ya all~
am i doing everything right from the start...