Wednesday, December 10, 2008
@ 8:39 PM
Lol. Holidays coming.. I'm back to blogging more often.. I hope so.. haha. Anyways today lesson started later at 11 supposedly. However our lecturer for the tutorial, decided to juz let us come for tml's lecture & she will tell the lecture groups on what we're supposed to do for our ICA . Ok therefore.. stayed in sch til the HA lab class start at 1. So boring sia, all abt practice today. Ok I was the model for the 2 groups. Haha, 1st was like no choice , 2nd was I offered my help to the group. Haha , was feeling quite cold in the process. LOL . Lessons ended at 3 today.

Holidays are coming in abt 2 days. I still hv lots to do & many things still thinking of to do such as jogging hopefully, want my legs to become stronger. Maybe I might go gym wif devnath, if I do survive 1 day gym-ing. Haha. Wanna go basketball everyday, but hv to go back sch for practice, after holidays is skill test. Nid prac to hv a better understanding. Also hv a assignment to complete, lots of revision to do. 2 weeks seem so long yet so short. I hope I make full use of my break to understand my modules better & keep up wif others. =)

Alright all signing off, gd nites.
counting on myself to make things right for my life..