Thursday, November 27, 2008
@ 10:30 PM
Today was tiring. Woke up at abt 6.30, thinking that someone would need my help for the computer app elective assignment. However, I had this feeling that she will last min say nvm. True enough, it happened. I was like ready , but then nvm, I left my house early to go sch & waited to hv my grp meeting at 9. Had boring lessons throughout from 11 to 5. Tml will be presentation at 1, had certain things to go & remember. My assignment writing is almost done, finally. Only nid a little touch-up here & there. My head was little aching, maybe bcoz of the long hrs using of com , or juz too much stress on myself cos I nid more time to understand what the lecturers were teaching. Next wk will be practical test on monday. Quite stressed up over that, not yet prepare my drug cards, only a few days left, still not done wif remembering what I nid to do for the test. Hopefully, I'll make it through this test. I hope all my classmates do so too.

Alright all, gd nites =)
I wish upon a star, hoping that things will turned out fine for my loved ones.