Wednesday, November 19, 2008
@ 10:35 PM
Today sucks .. I totally got owned by my bio mcq test . I got a damn D for the test , although it's a pass but haiz.. nvm. Actually I kinda think that rosa saved me from failing. She tested me awhile b4 the test. Then what a coincidence , the qn she asked actually came out. Maybe if she didn't ask me those qn , I might not had passed. Thx rosa !!! =D Anyway, today was like okay in the morning , no sign of a rainy day until the aftn awhile b4 class ended. Man .. the rain was so heavy. Took the mrt home. When I reached toa payoh , no rain ! Then right after I step into the bus , it started to pour, Omg !! N the song that was playing on my mp3 was by "boys like girls - thunder". Haha what a coincidence! I swear after the test , I was kinda emo. Although I passed , it was a D. I'm so gonna do well for the practical to save my own life . I dun wanna waste my time , take the sub-paper etc . Rather juz get it done with once & for all. Life still hv to go on , so I'm not gonna gv up.
Alright all , gd nite =)
Alright all , gd nite =)
