Wednesday, November 12, 2008
@ 10:15 PM
Omg today was like so suay.. my presentation was like not bad according to the lecturer. She said I was very soft, no choice , my throat gave up on me. =( Also I forgot whr I left the papers which I had written for presentation ! Then guess what ppl ? I found it slotted into 1 of my bk. =.=" How freaking stupid I was. Only found it after the presentation was over ! Can't believe smth like this had happen to me. The next time I'll take extra precautions , I swear ! Overall sch started at 9 ended at 3. The bio lecturer was like telling us abt the test next wk. I'm starting to feel stress again. Haven't even started !! If I pass it would seriously be a miracle. I do hope I pass. Haha . Tml sch starting later at 11.10 but had to be in sch by 10 for a group meeting. All the things piling up oredi. Luckily today finished 1 presentation, not so stress. Haha.

Ok then logging off. Bye all , see u tml ~ (=