Thursday, November 6, 2008
@ 11:30 PM
Omg lah these 2 days. Bcoz of some stupid thing, got so many misunderstandings. Haiz. Hopefully no one will be affected. Today sch turned out ok. But was quite tired due to the lectures. Omg so freaking long n boring. Nth much happened today except when my sis called me during class ! Called her back after sch. She told me my freaking modem died on me. I was like... WTF !! U GOT TO BE KIDDING ! True enough, she was a blockhead again. She didn't even turned on the switch for the modem... omg lah ! Lucky it's not spoilt. If not I won't be even blogging right now. Somehow I expected smth weird like this to happen to me today. Glad that my modem is not spoilt. Change my blogskin oredi , after much effort from Cheasen jie. Thx very much. Appreciate it. =)
Okay nites all~ tml will be a better day (=
Okay nites all~ tml will be a better day (=
