Sunday, November 9, 2008
@ 10:30 PM
This morning around 7, received a call. My mum answered. It was my dad, saying that my grandaunt had passed on ytd night. My uncle called him this morning to let him know abt it. A few days back, she juz went back home. Now she has left the world. It was really a shock to all of us. I believed that my uncles & aunties must be very sad after this incident. I hope they might be able to move on soon. I believe my grandaunt won't want to see them feel upset for a long time over her death. God will take care of her & her family.

In the aftn, went downstairs to play wif my neighbours , sis n my godbro who came in the late morning. Ended up falling down, or maybe , slide down on the floor trying to play catching. Haiz , I was like drifting but cannot stop in time. Went crashing against the wall. lol only had some abrasion to my knee. Juz a small amount of blood. After that, went for my grandaunt funeral. Had some problem wif the dress code , had to find smth which is not red or bright colours , basically...white or black. When I reached the place , I could actually feel the sadness of some of my uncles over there. They may look normal on the outside , but deep inside, there is a hole, needed to be patched back over time.

Today, overall was a sad day. Many unfortunate things hv happened. Hopefully everyone will be able to move on.

Alright all, Tml will definitely be better. Gd nite all =)