Saturday, November 8, 2008
@ 11:00 PM
Today morning went to get my haircut. Tot that it was quite thick oredi, kind itchy sometimes. But now..it's so short !! Darn it. Looks like I've to wait for it to grow back again. Maybe 2 months later I go cut again, haha . I've put in a few more songs onto my blog. Hope my viewers will like it. These are the few that are my favourites for the time being. In the aftn, had some "fun" wif my sis. 1st was some ice thing. She said that her fren said that if u put ice over ur pimples for like a wk, ur pimples will go away haha. 2nd was that she applied some lotion onto my legs. Omg lah, so slippery. After that we played thumb-wrestling. lol . Can't believe I lost to her so many times, became pro out of a sudden. Maybe I became weak. Haha . Anyways..today was quite a okay day. My mum is getting better, shld be going to work tml. I'm starting to regret cutting so short, but well the hair will grow back quickly b4 I even know it.
Alright then ppl, Have a gd rest all. Nites =)
Alright then ppl, Have a gd rest all. Nites =)
