Tuesday, November 11, 2008
@ 10:35 PM
Ytd didn't blog didn't hv the time to do so & also didn't hv the mood to do so. But today..also no mood but well...haha. Actually tonight I'm supposed to be at my grandaunt doing those last prayers for her. However I had some impt things that had to be done. So no choice , I hope my grandaunt won't blame me for it. May she go in peace. Alot of things were very last min that had to be rushed to be done. Hopefully tml presentation will turned out okay. Still nid alot of amendments to the slides. My group & I are under alot of pressure juz bcoz of 1 presentation. We're still not done wif the other 2, Omg. Adding on is the elective assignment due on 1st december. It may seem far away but however there are tests coming our way. Nid time to study for test as well as do the assignment. If someone say like this not stress.. that person must be smth wrong or juz can't be bothered abt all the upcoming events. Overall today was seriously very tired, as if I've been drugged by sleeping pills. Have nth else to say .
Gd nite all~ hv a nice rest. =)
Gd nite all~ hv a nice rest. =)
