Thursday, November 13, 2008
@ 10:25 PM
Today several things happened. Lecture start at 11.10 but came to sch for project at 10. I dunno why but I woke up at 7, juz kept tossing & turning on bed, cannot continue slping for awhile more. Nvm abt that. In sch after lunch bio lecture, some girl lost her hp in the lecture hall. Wonder whr it went, hopefully she had found it. Lessons ended at 5. So tired , my attention in class was like elsewhr, maybe in dreamland , dunno what I thinking of. Then after that , going home time , rush into the train. LOL , was like some mad guy. After that took the bus home , met my neighbour downstairs to know that today was the last day of sch for the primary sch kids, including my sis. Omg, miss those times , haha now still hv to go sch. But nvm, rather than being stuck at home doing nth. Time really flies, a few months back , I was like still slacking during the long holidays , now I'm like so stressed up by all the assignments stuff like that. But it's much more fun. Haha .
Alright then signing out. Gd nite all , slp tight =)
Alright then signing out. Gd nite all , slp tight =)
