Friday, November 14, 2008
@ 10:30 PM
Today was a rather sad day. I dunno what is wrong wif me today. For the whole entire day, I didn't talk much, some of my classmates were wondering why. My group discussion , had some little disagreement , so stressed up over. I cannot take either bcoz the other party won't be happy wif it. I decided to stay neutral. I seriously dunno what's wrong wif me. Reach home abt 2.30, mum said that grandma was admitted to CGH cos of smth related to the heart. Then my mum asked me to ask whether my dad is going or not. I was like semi-conscious. I juz shouted " Oi ! " at my dad . I was like , OMG what hv I juz said. At 1st , I was calling his name , but he did not reply me. Then out of nowhere , my mouth juz went OI ! He sounds mad at me after saying that. I was like... I dunno.. I'm oredi very stressed up by all the things happening. Then now smth else has happened. Omg I wish someone could juz gv me a whack on the head & ask me to wake up. I feel like I'm still in another world , wondering what does life mean to me. Why is everything so complicated , even by a word , I could hurt someone...