Saturday, November 15, 2008
@ 10:55 PM
Today rather okay.. Woke up early at abt 7+ , dunno why. After that started doing work early in the morning. Omg, I must be mad. I nv do my hw or whatever to do wif studies early in the morning. After that went out of my room to watch tv. My sis then start telling that there's a cockroach on top of the door area. Irritating , so took the shieldtox spray to get rid of it. After that , got dragged by my sis to go downstairs & play wif my neighbours & her. Omg, was freaking waste of time la ! I could hv bath earlier , get down to work, rather than juz lying on the slide at the playground & look up into the sky like an idiot. Stayed below until almost 2. By that time , my parents were oredi back. My sis was like giving that shocked face. Then she chiong into the bathroom to bath , despite the cold water. Same wif me , I rush in to bath , but can't be bothered lah. Omg lah , after all that , saw another damn cockroach. So like still alive , waste of time trying to get rid of them. Had lunch , started doing work. Juz another day at work , test coming , presentation coming my way , nid to get some info from the internet. Juz nid time to take a breather once in a while ...

Alright all, gd nite slp tight .