Thursday, November 20, 2008
@ 10:37 PM
Today.. was rather tired the whole day , thx to my sis. She wanted me to slp beside for the night. Ended up , she was kicking & burrowing me. Omg lah , in the end at abt 5+ , when my dad leaves home to go work , then I manage to get onto the bed & slp for awhile b4 going to sch. I felt so pissed off the whole of the time I spent at home. 1st was being irritated by my neighbours , keep pestering me to go play wif them . Then was then fed up wif my sis , juz bcoz she kept me awake the whole night . I think today was one of the days that I was actually quite angry wif everything around me . I swear if someone had pissed me off earlier today , I would definitely curse & swear until u ppl nv knew that I would be so vulgar. Omg , I wish this day would end & nv will such an angry day come into my life again. Hv a couple of stuff to do , presentation coming up , practical test , theory test etc
Juz nid more time to take a break & continue wif the long run. I hope I will make it through the yrs to come .

Alright all , gd nite =)