Saturday, November 22, 2008
@ 10:05 PM
Today was kinda great . Didn't see trouble coming.. haha . In the late morning, followed my sis to MACS to get her lunch . She wanted to , had no choice , end up getting scolded by my mum. Haha but it's okay. In the aftn , went up to my neighbours' house , played wif them the playstation for awhile b4 coming down to bath & eat. Spent the aftn doing some stuff & watching a show my sis borrowed from my neighbours . Watched til abt 5.45 . My sis wanted to cook veggies & egg. My mum said cannot fry , so ended up boiled eggs . Helped her to cook the veg , dun really cook so often , but it taste okay . Haha , dun believe u ppl can try 1 day if I feel like cooking. LoL. Despite my mum saying not to fry eggs , my sis still carried on to fry 1 , then I fry another one wif beansprouts. Maybe when I'm more free, I would cook. =)

Alright all , gd nite slp tight . =)