Tuesday, November 25, 2008
@ 10:04 PM
Didn't blog ytd, no mood to do so & also no time thx to some people.
Today is quite fucked-up. Had some freaking problem wif everything. Lost like $6. WTF sia !! I'm like oredi fucking broke, here I am losing my money. I swear it sucks big time. In the morning , the damn train. Supposed to be stopping at yishun, but in the end when I boarded the MRT, the annoucement end up saying "THIS TRAIN TERMINATES SERVICE AT ANG MO KIO~" I was like WTF.. I board the MRT juz to know that it suddenly changes its mind to go to AMK instead of continuing to yishun. Ended up stuck on the MRT for like 3 mins, then after that hv to board the next train which was so damn packed wif people. Then there was this stupid fella come & squeeze, oredi no space still squeeze. Lucky only 1 stop. School was so damn tiring, I think I've taken drugs or whatever. Been damn tired no matter how early I slp. Next wk monday is skills' test 1. Omg lah. Haiz..many of this crap is like coming tgt. Too many things is happening !! I nid a breather !!
Oh man I wish all this fuck will end soon.
Today is quite fucked-up. Had some freaking problem wif everything. Lost like $6. WTF sia !! I'm like oredi fucking broke, here I am losing my money. I swear it sucks big time. In the morning , the damn train. Supposed to be stopping at yishun, but in the end when I boarded the MRT, the annoucement end up saying "THIS TRAIN TERMINATES SERVICE AT ANG MO KIO~" I was like WTF.. I board the MRT juz to know that it suddenly changes its mind to go to AMK instead of continuing to yishun. Ended up stuck on the MRT for like 3 mins, then after that hv to board the next train which was so damn packed wif people. Then there was this stupid fella come & squeeze, oredi no space still squeeze. Lucky only 1 stop. School was so damn tiring, I think I've taken drugs or whatever. Been damn tired no matter how early I slp. Next wk monday is skills' test 1. Omg lah. Haiz..many of this crap is like coming tgt. Too many things is happening !! I nid a breather !!
Oh man I wish all this fuck will end soon.
