Saturday, December 6, 2008
@ 6:30 PM
Hey yo ppl. Didn't blog for 4 days..lol . Had a test ytd that's one of the reason, another reason is I'm juz too lazy to blog. LOL. Ok anyway.. these few days turned out great, studied for my theory test ytd . Omg the test, had to start at 5.30 & lessons ended at like 10. Wtf right? This is what ppl who dunno what poly is like shld see that coming. Anyways... let's talk abt today. Okay.. early morning around 9+ set off to my cousin's place at hougang, it's a condo. Then went swimming at around 11. Omg I swear, I better learn at least how to stay floating. I'm so gonna die if I can't even float lah. Anyway had fun until around 1, had to go up coz 2nd cousin got tution at 2. Nid to rush back upstairs for him to prepare. Was quite fun coz I dun remember the last time I stepped into a swimming pool. Oh & damn it, I got sunburn on my back. Shldn't hv stayed out in the sun for so long, shld hv juz stayed in the water. Okay nvm. Then went home at around 3, dad came to pick us up. Was quite lucky it didn't rain in the morning but in the noon. Then I went on to try & finish doing the HA hw that is to be completed by wed but gave up, can't think. Going to play mahjong at night , hopefully it will last long, but I'm quite tired. haha. Hope to stay awake, maybe I'll drink coffee.
Alright all, signing off. Cya~
wonder whr u went..
Alright all, signing off. Cya~
wonder whr u went..
