Tuesday, December 2, 2008
@ 10:15 PM
Ok didn't blog ytd. Got a prac test ytd. Omg I passed !! like so unbelievable though. Haha. Ok today sch started real late like at 1. It's only a 2hr lecture. I went to sch early,thinking that there might be someone around. Luckily, there was wenyan around. If not, I think I might be like an idiot wandering around looking for my lost soul or smth. 2 of my classmates failed the prac test, I shall not mention their name, it's quite personal. I hope they'll do well the for the re-test & also the other skill n theory test this friday. Omg, another test. Started studying today, hoping that it might help. I dunno if my mind & soul will be around to actually pick up impt points in what I'm studying. Very few people came for the lecture, was abt half the class only.
I'm starting to think... I shld get down to work & not always fool around wif my sis, godbro & my neighbours. I mean I'm like already 17. I'm still acting like a kid, following them around downstairs. I shld at least, u know, spend more time on my studies. I try very hard to juz get them off my back cos I really nid to study. But looking at their pitiful faces begging me to join them, I'm unable to juz walk off & ignore them. U know they are still kids, they nid their playtime. But they shld also spare a thought for me. It's them having the holidays not me. Why can't they try & understand that I'm actually quite in need of more time to actually catch up wif my studies & very little time to juz fool around. I do hope they'll be able to understand my situation now, let me hv some time of my own to study & not keep buzzing at my ears. However if kids do understand , they won't be bugging continuously. They would juz buzz off & leave u alone. They are juz mere kids, sometimes it's also not fair to blame them. Maybe 1 day when they're in such a situation, they would be much more able to understand why sometimes I really juz blow my top at them , thinking that it's for no rhythm or reason.
Alright all , gd nite swt dreams
life would be better if there is no worries, no sufferings...
I'm starting to think... I shld get down to work & not always fool around wif my sis, godbro & my neighbours. I mean I'm like already 17. I'm still acting like a kid, following them around downstairs. I shld at least, u know, spend more time on my studies. I try very hard to juz get them off my back cos I really nid to study. But looking at their pitiful faces begging me to join them, I'm unable to juz walk off & ignore them. U know they are still kids, they nid their playtime. But they shld also spare a thought for me. It's them having the holidays not me. Why can't they try & understand that I'm actually quite in need of more time to actually catch up wif my studies & very little time to juz fool around. I do hope they'll be able to understand my situation now, let me hv some time of my own to study & not keep buzzing at my ears. However if kids do understand , they won't be bugging continuously. They would juz buzz off & leave u alone. They are juz mere kids, sometimes it's also not fair to blame them. Maybe 1 day when they're in such a situation, they would be much more able to understand why sometimes I really juz blow my top at them , thinking that it's for no rhythm or reason.
Alright all , gd nite swt dreams
life would be better if there is no worries, no sufferings...
