Friday, November 28, 2008
@ 11:01 PM
Was like so tired this morning lah. Had class starting at 8. Woke up at 6 ! Omg lah !! So little ppl came for class. After that, went for psychology lecture,lasted for an hr. Also very little ppl came for class, some ppl didn't even come for class the whole entire day. Did a presentation today on oral feeding for stroke patient. The presentation according to the lecturer was kinda off-track, which is bad,freaking bad. The lecturer expected us to do exactly what we had put into our teaching plan. However, it was much different than what she expected. Also, she said that if we actually followed the teaching plan to teach, our presentation could hv been an excellent one. I was like WTF !! Why on earth didn't we juz follow according to the teaching plan. I was starting to get a little emo, but decided not to show. Then I was joking wif the lecturer, saying that I'll go home & emo. She was like wondering what emo is.Then I told her it was like behaving damn sadly. Haha. I think I was little too emo. Didn't even noticed my bag was left unzip until juz b4 I step into the MRT. A kind lady, was like "excuse me, ur bag is open". I was like shocked for a moment, after walking from sch all the way to the MRT station, I nv even noticed. Then I thanked her, proceed to board the train. In the train , saw this couple behaving so intimately juz beside me. Haiz, poor me. I was like so emo til I can't really me bothered abt what they were doing. Juz stood there & stoned til I reached toa payoh to board the bus home. At home, helped wif the bringing of pillows, bolsters & also the mattress back into my parents' room cos the toilet in their room were "under construction". Next wk will be the toilet in the kitchen. The house will be very dusty wif all the knocking down of tiles to reinforce the ground wif more cement. Tonight studied for my skills test on monday. I'm quite afraid that I might panic & forget everything. I hope everything turns out fine for me. Got a test next thur or fri, had to stay until like 6+. I can't wait for the holidays to come, although sometimes it's boring. Alright all , gd nites. I wish upon a star, for everything to be fine for me as well as everyone else. God bless all. I hope to find true love one day, someone whom I will share everything tgt with.
About the Author
Here's where your lovely profile goes.
Welcome to my blog.
My name is Aaron Lim.
Birthday:21 August 1991
Country: Singapore
Race:Chinese
Zodiac:Yr of the Sheep
Horoscope:Leo
Status:Single
Friday, November 28, 2008
@ 11:01 PM
Was like so tired this morning lah. Had class starting at 8. Woke up at 6 ! Omg lah !! So little ppl came for class. After that, went for psychology lecture,lasted for an hr. Also very little ppl came for class, some ppl didn't even come for class the whole entire day. Did a presentation today on oral feeding for stroke patient. The presentation according to the lecturer was kinda off-track, which is bad,freaking bad. The lecturer expected us to do exactly what we had put into our teaching plan. However, it was much different than what she expected. Also, she said that if we actually followed the teaching plan to teach, our presentation could hv been an excellent one. I was like WTF !! Why on earth didn't we juz follow according to the teaching plan. I was starting to get a little emo, but decided not to show. Then I was joking wif the lecturer, saying that I'll go home & emo. She was like wondering what emo is.Then I told her it was like behaving damn sadly. Haha. I think I was little too emo. Didn't even noticed my bag was left unzip until juz b4 I step into the MRT. A kind lady, was like "excuse me, ur bag is open". I was like shocked for a moment, after walking from sch all the way to the MRT station, I nv even noticed. Then I thanked her, proceed to board the train. In the train , saw this couple behaving so intimately juz beside me. Haiz, poor me. I was like so emo til I can't really me bothered abt what they were doing. Juz stood there & stoned til I reached toa payoh to board the bus home. At home, helped wif the bringing of pillows, bolsters & also the mattress back into my parents' room cos the toilet in their room were "under construction". Next wk will be the toilet in the kitchen. The house will be very dusty wif all the knocking down of tiles to reinforce the ground wif more cement. Tonight studied for my skills test on monday. I'm quite afraid that I might panic & forget everything. I hope everything turns out fine for me. Got a test next thur or fri, had to stay until like 6+. I can't wait for the holidays to come, although sometimes it's boring. Alright all , gd nites. I wish upon a star, for everything to be fine for me as well as everyone else. God bless all. I hope to find true love one day, someone whom I will share everything tgt with.
Tagboard
Your tagboard goes in here.
|