Friday, December 12, 2008
@ 10:53 PM
Okay.. today was relatively a short day in sch. Only had 1 hr of lecture which was quite boring anyways. Then after lecture, we had birthday celebration for our december babies. After that, in the aftn, went wif my classmates to karaoke at orchard. The place is called cash studio if I'm not wrong. Quite a nice place to sing. Haha. Had lots of fun & laughter singing the songs. The most funny parts are all to do wif nicholas. We were laughing so hard the whole time. It's a pity only 9 of us, including me, went this time. Hopefully next time will hv more ppl to sing along wif us. LoL !!
The holidays hv officially started today after sch ended. However I'll still be going back to sch for practice lab. Hopefully I can make full use of the hrs spent practising. I hope to take the test the 1st attempt & pass it. Had a long day today, quite tired.
Alright all , gd nites. Candy dreams~
friends are part & parcel of life, to catch u when u fall hard...
The holidays hv officially started today after sch ended. However I'll still be going back to sch for practice lab. Hopefully I can make full use of the hrs spent practising. I hope to take the test the 1st attempt & pass it. Had a long day today, quite tired.
Alright all , gd nites. Candy dreams~
friends are part & parcel of life, to catch u when u fall hard...
