Monday, December 15, 2008
@ 7:00 PM
1st day of the break. Today early morning went back to sch. Thinking that meeting will be what it will be like. However, 1 of my group members couldn't make it for class cos she wasn't feeling well. Haiz , so ended up doing wif 3 of my other group members. Already have most of the info needed, juz a little more from my part. Then had to wake up at 9. So tired sia. Then after that, went for HA practise class. Had the lecturer wif us to clarify our doubts. Class ended at 1. Decided to play wif some of my classmates badminton for awhile until 3. Went home on my own, so bored , so tired. Then was like so freaking sweating all the way home. The whole day kinda suck. I dunno why, I juz kinda moody the whole freaking day.

I thought of jogging everyday from tml onwards in the early morning. Hopefully the weather dun go against me & turn out fine. I plan to make my legs stronger so that when sch starts, I won't hv problems climbing the stairs wif naqiah. Haha. It's also to keep myself fit lah.

Alright all, end of my today's post. See ya tml ~