Thursday, December 18, 2008
@ 10:30 PM
4th day of break, close an end of the 1st wk. Another day waking up late at 9. More than enough of sleep. I'm feeling more sleepy now. Early morning wake up , watch tv only. Read through clinical lab bk on dressing technique for awhile. Nv touched anything else. Ate lunch early at 10+. Early right? Was kinda hungry, but then was hungry in the afternoon. Darn, my stomach seems to be becoming bigger or smth & needs to be filled up wif more food? Was feeling a little sick all over today..think so... wasn't really in the mood for anything although I did many things. Played wif my playstation again although it's still freaking bores me out.

I've become more emo wif my post recently. I'm wondering what's going on wif me... maybe it's bcoz of the workload? Or issit bcoz I hv too much distraction around that causes me to not focus on what I need to do? Is there smth that I lack ? Or is there smth that I'm in need of ? Someone who knows what's wrong wif me or maybe someone who can show me what being loved is ? I've lost my sense of love & caring for ppl... I've become a totally different person that I dunno who I am right now.. I get angry at my siblings & my parents easily although it's juz over a small matter. Why am I acting like this ? Issit juz bcoz I'm stressed over the schedule that hv been fired at me ?

there's only hate , there's only tears , there's only pain , there is no love here...