Wednesday, December 17, 2008
@ 10:19 PM
3rd day of break. Nv really slack today, LoL. Did abit of reading for the skill test & also for the bio practical test coming up. Woke up quite late today, abt 9. Been really tired lately. Maybe bcoz I slack too much? Shld be the case. Also having dreams which freaks me out like wtf, I think I would be more tired definitely. Maybe it's bcoz I'm too stress? Weird dreams trying to make it worse or better in some way or another? This break really sucks. There shouldn't hv a break, coz of this break , I cannot study, not even for an hr. I hv temptations surrounding me, like the tv , my playstation & also 2 young kids trying to "keep my company" the whole day. Wif all these activities , I dun even think I would be able to get what I wan into my head sooner or later. Maybe I shld escape to sch more often. Staying there in the library wif more peace & quiet. Hopefully I would be able to do my assignment , memorise the steps for skills test & remember the diagrams for bio practical test. Maybe I shld do that...

Alright all... nites..
wasn't the same as what I was before...