Friday, December 19, 2008
@ 10:15 PM
5th day of break, still have not touched my written assignment. 1 wk left before sch reopens , wif a skill test & bio prac test awaiting my return. I hope I'm mentally & physically prepared for this upcoming tests. Today my godbro went back for some camp thing. Will be coming back on the 23rd to celebrate my dad's bday the next day. Today was relatively slack again. Haha.
Many images flashes past me.. I'm thinking... I shld get back on my feet, not acting like some emo-kid. I shld grow up & not wander back into the children-self. Sleeping relatively late from my usual time lately. Maybe it's juz a way to keep myself awake & not live in my dreams, a place of where my nightmares start to haunt me, bringing back my past, dictating my future. Maybe I shld allow myself to run my own life. =)
don't stay, forget the bad memories
Many images flashes past me.. I'm thinking... I shld get back on my feet, not acting like some emo-kid. I shld grow up & not wander back into the children-self. Sleeping relatively late from my usual time lately. Maybe it's juz a way to keep myself awake & not live in my dreams, a place of where my nightmares start to haunt me, bringing back my past, dictating my future. Maybe I shld allow myself to run my own life. =)
don't stay, forget the bad memories
