Wednesday, December 24, 2008
@ 10:37 PM
Woke up really early today , around 6+ after my mum left home to work. I couldn't really slp the whole night. Had a nightmare & was awake most of the time. Since I woke up early, I finally started my assignment. However it really doesn't look like the essay I plan at first. Something went wrong somewhere while writing. I'm only at 400+ words, still had at least 1k more to go. Shld be finishing by this friday. Still have my elective MCQ to do , bio test & also skill test to complete. The new year is coming.. many things still not done.

Today is my dad's bday or tml ? When my dad was born , the nurse dunno put which date. Supposed to be 25th december coz he came out after 12midnight. Maybe education wasn't that almighty in the past. Took a few shots of the cake & my dad from side view. My dad wasn't wearing shirt so I only took the side view.