Friday, December 26, 2008
@ 10:31 PM
Today I woke up quite late, I slept at almost 1. Woke up at 10+ ?? I think so.. anyways...today was more like a completing essay day. Finished my essay at around 5+ ? The bottom half of my essay was alot of my own bullshit. HaHa !! Hopefully I'll at least get a D since my presentation for this module was quite a screw up overall. Was doing my elective hw at night & found out that the due date was on 12 Jan. LoL . Still hv my skill test to study for & also my bio pract test coming soon..
Quite an amount of things to be done. Shld be able to cope right? Yeah, think so (=
Alright all , nites~
a love confession sure needs lot of courage
Quite an amount of things to be done. Shld be able to cope right? Yeah, think so (=
Alright all , nites~
a love confession sure needs lot of courage
