Wednesday, December 31, 2008
@ 6:45 PM
Alright all !! Today is the last day of 2008 !! It's also June's birthday !! Happy Brithday June !! Today is so awesome, had only an hr of tutorial but came to sch early for grp meeting. Came home around 1+ close to 2. Was in sch wif my classmates helping them wif their elective script writing. When I got home , I got dragged down to play wif my sis & godbro wif my neighbours but all I did was listen to the top 100 songs in 2008 on 98.7fm. LOL !! I tried to influence some of my classmates to join in listening to the songs as well.. HAHA !! While I'm typing this post , the chart is already at abt top 40. Tonight my neighbours tgt wif my sis & godbro thought of going downstairs to play wif the sparklers thing to celebrate the new yr. LOL . The problem now is whether our parents allow or not.
Alright all , happy new yr in advance . See u all tml ~ =D
i sense a better new year ahead
Alright all , happy new yr in advance . See u all tml ~ =D
i sense a better new year ahead
