Monday, January 5, 2009
@ 7:37 PM
Today a rather short day, went sch early at 9 for grp meeting. Lessons officially started at 11.10 . Lecturer was really rushing through the slides coz there were too many slides to be completed in 2 hrs plus there were stuff to be written on the notes therefore lecturer needs to rush. She was rather mad at those ppl who didn't turned up for lecture. She also said that if those who dun wan to come shldn't even get ppl to tap for them or to tap & go off. If those who do it again, she's going to do manual attendance taking.
After that left for home already , was quite early , around 1+ . Then the day juz moves like normally everyday life. Everyday seems to be the same, nth special seems to want to appear to surprise me. I feel that I hv no life. Haiz I'm like this..
Anyways.. got a new song on my playlist, listen to it, it's very nice, I love it. Do listen to it =)
it juz seems not to stop bleeding..
After that left for home already , was quite early , around 1+ . Then the day juz moves like normally everyday life. Everyday seems to be the same, nth special seems to want to appear to surprise me. I feel that I hv no life. Haiz I'm like this..
Anyways.. got a new song on my playlist, listen to it, it's very nice, I love it. Do listen to it =)
it juz seems not to stop bleeding..
