Thursday, January 8, 2009
@ 7:26 PM
Today was a short day. Had presentation early at 9. Lecturer said it was a good job but his face didn't say the same thing. His face was like quite black like so strict with the presentation or smth. Weird.. Anyways.. had lecture for an hr on css. Rather boring seriously. Today's also the NYP open house as well as a few of the other polys. A few of our classmates were called to be guides for the ppl or maybe the secondary sch students who were coming in for the open house. Went home to rest , watched twilight again after I've downloaded it ytd night. Waiting for Yes man & Bedtime stories to come out on the program I used to download the movies.
I feel rather neglected of myself. I dun really bother abt my own feelings , the feelings of ppl around me also. I think I've really turned cold on the inside although I appear still cheerful on the outside. Deep inside , I am being cold to myself. I dun wan anyone to sympathize me or anything. I juz wanna sort out all the thoughts going through my mind , maybe I would be able to step out of it one day & be alright again. For now.. I'm imprisoning myself in a cold , dark cell. Pls dun open the door with ur keys.. I wish to be alone..
I feel rather neglected of myself. I dun really bother abt my own feelings , the feelings of ppl around me also. I think I've really turned cold on the inside although I appear still cheerful on the outside. Deep inside , I am being cold to myself. I dun wan anyone to sympathize me or anything. I juz wanna sort out all the thoughts going through my mind , maybe I would be able to step out of it one day & be alright again. For now.. I'm imprisoning myself in a cold , dark cell. Pls dun open the door with ur keys.. I wish to be alone..
