Tuesday, January 20, 2009
@ 9:15 PM
Started out today at 9 with clinical lab class . Had a 2 hr break in between but had grp meeting for abt an hr. Then proceed to PNPE lecture which last for abt an hr. Hopefully next wk no more lecture , then dun hv to stay in sch until so late. Yeah so went home after that at around 2 ? Reached home , had more lunch & watched tv. Was quite tired til I dozed off on the sofa for abt 15mins i think.. At around 6, my mum called home to ask me go downstairs 20mins later to take some stuff that my aunties got for us, mostly CNY goodies & 2 red packets for my sis & I. Didn't really recognised them coz my dad ain't on good terms with them..so ya.. Had dinner earlier today with a little more rice than usual. Carried on with going online to do some research for my project. But I doing for awhile only coz I'm damn tired. Think I'm going to slp early today.

Alright all see u in the next post..nites..
may god be with you..Amen..