Saturday, July 18, 2009
@ 10:45 PM
Back with another post. Today sat , woke up at 9. Slept close to 1 ytd. Juz couldn't fall aslp , hv thoughts in my head of how the attachment coming up is like , how I would do in my exams , how would I do in my next sem so on.. Everything juz flashed into my head.

Anyways , godbro came over today at around 10. Devnath came over at around 2.. played with sis, godbro , neighbour & Devnath downstairs for quite awhile. After that , Devnath went to meet up with Germaine. So followed him to wait at the SA bus-stop.

After that went back to play with them for awhile, bought a yo-yo for my sis coz she wanna play but end up breaking the string. After that got called up back home. However we stayed outside to play soccer for awhile. Then got called in to go bathe, so ya stopped at around 6+.

Was searching my cabinet or locker whatever u called it for my nursing stuff then also searching for my $200 kept inside. Thought it went missing seh , so searched until like siao , not me but my maid & sis. Then I juz went to bathe come back , search again found it. Weird ah , search the same location before but didn't see it there wor.

Anyways..I'm done with my post.

Nth much to talk about , juz the usual daily rountine & stuff.. maybe the purpose of my posts is juz for ppl who dun talk to me or those I seldom talk to nowadays to know what's going on with my life. Some may see it as I'm doing great , this is all external , not the internal. Sometimes, internal stuff juz can't be said out. Maybe I'll bring it with me down my grave.

Probably hv less time to blog this few wks.. til the next post..
I'm juz a mere shelter or refuge..