Sunday, July 5, 2009
@ 10:43 PM
K let's start with friday.. early morning got woke up by my mum to go with her to Ikea Tampines to get the curtains. Erm..after that went back , met Devnath at my place to slack after his MST. Then waited for Germaine to come over. We had to go through SA to pick her, haha then Devnath tell the security guard auntie going to take smth. Funny sia. So stayed at my place , had lunch & left my place at ard 4+ to go Kovan's Heartland Mall. My little sis bought lots of stuff. LOL. Germaine followed my sis to walk around while me & Devnath juz sit down & juz talk. Left close to 7. Then ya end of friday's post.
K saturday..ytd.. Went out in the morning to national library again to return books my godbro & sis borrowed the last time. After that , went over to Bugis Junction. Went past the Singtel shop so mum was wondering if we could change our hp or not yet. So juz went in to check. Then can change , so Mum & I traded in our previous phone for the new ones. Mum got a Nokia E63 while I got SE W705. After that , we walked around for awhile before going to dad's store to meet him. Then after that , went back. Godbro came over coz no one at home to look after him & also bcoz no sch on monday for them coz of Youth Day. ==
After that was meeting up with Devnath , Greg & Nick to play bball at ard 3+.. After bball then soccer. Wah whole body pain, kena knocked down by Greg while playing bball also. Haha, imagine the impact , my ass is still in pain sia. Haha, then my slipper tore , so played barefooted for awhile then kena blisters on both feet. After that , went down to the study corner at my place for awhile then left liao. LOL . K shall end the post here.
Now today, erm nth much happen. Juz that I woke up with my whole body in pain. Eh sunday..nth much.. juz preparing for sch like packing my bag etc. Also preparing for tml's presentation.. the lecturer dun even understand what the heck I was asking her abt.. haiz forget it. The rest of the day..sian lah , juz slack around stuff like that.
Tml starting sch liao , like finally. But with presentation, totally spoil the mood of returning to sch. Like I dun go sch for the purpose for presenting.. I hope sch won't bore me , now I can't wait for the wkend to arrive coz it's going to be the only time left to do abit of revision & rest myself.
Well..so ya.. til my next post then.. nite all , thx for reading my post !
selfless to a little selfishness..
K saturday..ytd.. Went out in the morning to national library again to return books my godbro & sis borrowed the last time. After that , went over to Bugis Junction. Went past the Singtel shop so mum was wondering if we could change our hp or not yet. So juz went in to check. Then can change , so Mum & I traded in our previous phone for the new ones. Mum got a Nokia E63 while I got SE W705. After that , we walked around for awhile before going to dad's store to meet him. Then after that , went back. Godbro came over coz no one at home to look after him & also bcoz no sch on monday for them coz of Youth Day. ==
After that was meeting up with Devnath , Greg & Nick to play bball at ard 3+.. After bball then soccer. Wah whole body pain, kena knocked down by Greg while playing bball also. Haha, imagine the impact , my ass is still in pain sia. Haha, then my slipper tore , so played barefooted for awhile then kena blisters on both feet. After that , went down to the study corner at my place for awhile then left liao. LOL . K shall end the post here.
Now today, erm nth much happen. Juz that I woke up with my whole body in pain. Eh sunday..nth much.. juz preparing for sch like packing my bag etc. Also preparing for tml's presentation.. the lecturer dun even understand what the heck I was asking her abt.. haiz forget it. The rest of the day..sian lah , juz slack around stuff like that.
Tml starting sch liao , like finally. But with presentation, totally spoil the mood of returning to sch. Like I dun go sch for the purpose for presenting.. I hope sch won't bore me , now I can't wait for the wkend to arrive coz it's going to be the only time left to do abit of revision & rest myself.
Well..so ya.. til my next post then.. nite all , thx for reading my post !
selfless to a little selfishness..
