Thursday, June 18, 2009
@ 10:36 PM
Nv blog for some time leh
Start with tues k.. Erm.. wait ah nid to recall...
Okay.. let's start with early noon. Meet up with Devnath at my place. Going bowling with Greg , Terence & Devnath after that. So we all met up in Potong Pasir. Wanted to ask Deon along but then he was going out with fren. But we all met at the foodcourt at Potong Pasir. Then talk talk then headed off to take NEL to Kovan.
Finished ard 6.. Mum called to ask if wanna come pick me up. So ya.. juz nice my dad's fren drived then with Mum picked me back home coz after that was going Vivocity to do some stuff. So ya..erm.. waited for everyone to be ready then left the house. Took NEL again to harbourfront. Was there til ard 9+ ? Went to BEST to take a look at the electronics stuff. I'm so in love with the keyboard lah. I so wanna learn how to play the piano. If I hv the money , I dun mind getting the keyboard to practise at home. =P
That's abt all for tues.. moving on to wed..
Oh yes..went to the national library.. & know what I slept at 1 am that day, then woke up ard 8 ? Freaking tired , was like some zombie dragging myself around. My stomach smth wrong sia, had diarrhoea 3 times in the morning. 1 before leaving the house , 1 after leaving the house & the last at the national library toilet. After library, went to the bugis street to get some stuff, mostly is mei mei buy one lah. HaHa.
After that, went down to dad's stall at the temporary market. By then was almost 1 ? Dad was packing up getting ready to go back already. While waiting , went to get new scandals , mei mei also , then godbro got a pair of slippers. Then after that , took dad's lorry back home... blablabla... nth else liao lah.. the rest of the day so sian.. HaHa
K then today.. slept 1 again lor. HaHa , got problem with me liao. Jialat. Anyways..went back to sch for project. Headache sia I tell u. Probably can see a crack in my skull liao. Brain also half-dead already. So do liao then went lunch at ard 1-2 ? Memories failing cnt rmb much stuff. After lunch went to look for lecturer for our project stuff. Then jiu go home liao, after that all sian lah.. until now. HaHa.. k lah, got more interesting stuff then I blog abt it.
til the next post.. nite all (=
self-appreciation
Start with tues k.. Erm.. wait ah nid to recall...
Okay.. let's start with early noon. Meet up with Devnath at my place. Going bowling with Greg , Terence & Devnath after that. So we all met up in Potong Pasir. Wanted to ask Deon along but then he was going out with fren. But we all met at the foodcourt at Potong Pasir. Then talk talk then headed off to take NEL to Kovan.
Finished ard 6.. Mum called to ask if wanna come pick me up. So ya.. juz nice my dad's fren drived then with Mum picked me back home coz after that was going Vivocity to do some stuff. So ya..erm.. waited for everyone to be ready then left the house. Took NEL again to harbourfront. Was there til ard 9+ ? Went to BEST to take a look at the electronics stuff. I'm so in love with the keyboard lah. I so wanna learn how to play the piano. If I hv the money , I dun mind getting the keyboard to practise at home. =P
That's abt all for tues.. moving on to wed..
Oh yes..went to the national library.. & know what I slept at 1 am that day, then woke up ard 8 ? Freaking tired , was like some zombie dragging myself around. My stomach smth wrong sia, had diarrhoea 3 times in the morning. 1 before leaving the house , 1 after leaving the house & the last at the national library toilet. After library, went to the bugis street to get some stuff, mostly is mei mei buy one lah. HaHa.
After that, went down to dad's stall at the temporary market. By then was almost 1 ? Dad was packing up getting ready to go back already. While waiting , went to get new scandals , mei mei also , then godbro got a pair of slippers. Then after that , took dad's lorry back home... blablabla... nth else liao lah.. the rest of the day so sian.. HaHa
K then today.. slept 1 again lor. HaHa , got problem with me liao. Jialat. Anyways..went back to sch for project. Headache sia I tell u. Probably can see a crack in my skull liao. Brain also half-dead already. So do liao then went lunch at ard 1-2 ? Memories failing cnt rmb much stuff. After lunch went to look for lecturer for our project stuff. Then jiu go home liao, after that all sian lah.. until now. HaHa.. k lah, got more interesting stuff then I blog abt it.
til the next post.. nite all (=
self-appreciation
