Sunday, May 24, 2009
@ 4:10 PM
I've juz noticed that I've not blogged since wednesday. Haha many things had happened.

Let's go straight to today..

Started out early at ard 8+, woke up & found out that my mei mei was watching "the wedding game". Watched til almost 10, came out of parents' room to watch tv outside in the living room. At ard 11, mei mei say wanna go outside to get some stuff & wrapping paper to wrap present for my mum. Til now, I still dunno how to fold the paper rose. I give up seriously, I nid more time to learn it. Thinking of smth else to get for my mum now. I wonder what will she like..

Anyways got more paper to fold my paper cranes but have to stop folding for awhile coz I'm having lots of things to do. Project work research to do , test , presentations etc. Everything is piling up. I also bought the paper to fold paper stars. I'm still learning how to fold it properly. Now is like anyhow fold. HaHa

Doing my research til tonight.. I'm still a little unsure abt how to go about finding my info. Hopefully I'll get stuff done by tml. So tiring when all events start to occur one after another. I nid to take a little breather or else I might juz breakdown like I did way in the past.

Alright then..I'll update when I'm free. Gonna be busy..
me stress...