Thursday, May 14, 2009
@ 10:22 PM
Current number of paper cranes.. 160. Still very long..I hope I can wait for the day when I finished my 1000th piece.
Current status : About to fall aslp..very exhuasted, more work coming up, staying up late. Need to use the wkend to slp a little longer before I faint bcoz of exhuastion.
Made my little sis got lectured today by my dad til she almost cried. I tried to convince myself that it's for her own good coz she had not been paying much attention to her tution & her attitude towards it is not good. I hope my little sis will understand my good intentions. I dun wan my little sis to end up like me. When u know it's too late, it's too late. Time can nv be reversed.
End of today's post.
I did it bcoz I didn't wan u to be like me, mei mei...
Current status : About to fall aslp..very exhuasted, more work coming up, staying up late. Need to use the wkend to slp a little longer before I faint bcoz of exhuastion.
Made my little sis got lectured today by my dad til she almost cried. I tried to convince myself that it's for her own good coz she had not been paying much attention to her tution & her attitude towards it is not good. I hope my little sis will understand my good intentions. I dun wan my little sis to end up like me. When u know it's too late, it's too late. Time can nv be reversed.
End of today's post.
I did it bcoz I didn't wan u to be like me, mei mei...
