Monday, April 27, 2009
@ 9:20 PM
K I'm like bloggin every day..maybe coz everyday got smth to blog abt. Started early today at 8 til 6 ok.

1st lecture was on health psychology follow by social psychology. Then come bio lecture for 1hr. Went for break. I saw my cousin while leaving the south canteen. Haha wonder if I was blur or her..coz she took awhile to wave back at me. K after 1hr break was pharmacology lecture for 2hrs, then followed by 2 hr lab. So tired sia the whole day..lecturers turning the lights til so dim..making us more slpy. K after lab..was break. Mizan & Naqiah created a facebook acct. LoLs. After that was an hr of social psychology tutorial.

K after that went home. While boarding the bus after the train ride, wah this one indian lady while talking to her dunno who,another indian lady, juz blocked my way while I'm boarding the bus. ==" I had to squeeze my way through causing me to kinda like strain my right arm. Was in pain but juz faked it.

Then juz awhile ago,got my dad to use some medicated oil to rub for me..feeling btr already. Then my right thumb also rubbed, feeling much btr already..dad say maybe the blood clotted there so nv flow causing the pain..but now is feeling alot btr than b4. Shld rest it 1st before playing basketball again.

K tml lessons start at 11.10 . So can slp abit later..do some studying & chatting before going to bed. Nites all..
anyone provide company ?