Tuesday, April 21, 2009
@ 10:44 PM
Back with another post..dunno what to post abt actually but then..erm got alittle bit lah. Start with morning..sch started at 11.10. So woke up ard 8.30. Usual stuff then turn on tv & tuning in to MTV. Was watching the music video on Ne-Yo - Mad. As I was watching the video..I felt my eyes starts to feel with tears. I felt like I was in that scene right there. I've nv had such a deep feeling when I watch any videos especially a music video. K nvm..maybe I shld control myself.
After that bathe, left for sch. Had tutorial. Discussed abt our new ICA that will be coming up real soon. Yeah it looks like time will fly very fast. K then after tutorial was 3hr break. Ate 1st..k I ate alot today as well as Mizan.. somehow we were both starving today. Haha. K after that, went to E-plaza to get down to doing research for our mini presentation & also our ICA. This time round things nid to be done faster. Kinda like got chased out of E-plaza coz the yr 1 were coming for their library briefing. Yeah so we took off for lecture. Research methods lecture for 2hrs then Adult nursing for an hr. Was rather okay..but I dunno why my mind juz drift away half way during the research methods lecture. The lecture was seriously ok..but I was not okay.
Anyways..went back home after that. As usual , eat , bathe blabla.. k then ard 8+ went online, dota with nut for abt an hr. Went to CMS to look at the VOD for tml's lab. It was kinda like to refresh my memory. K then erm.. I think I'll be logging off msn soon, unless more ppl wanna pop a chat with me but probably not.
okay then..til my next post..maybe tml gd nite ~
what's in my mind..only i know..do i nid ppl's love & concern or shld i be alone on my own?
After that bathe, left for sch. Had tutorial. Discussed abt our new ICA that will be coming up real soon. Yeah it looks like time will fly very fast. K then after tutorial was 3hr break. Ate 1st..k I ate alot today as well as Mizan.. somehow we were both starving today. Haha. K after that, went to E-plaza to get down to doing research for our mini presentation & also our ICA. This time round things nid to be done faster. Kinda like got chased out of E-plaza coz the yr 1 were coming for their library briefing. Yeah so we took off for lecture. Research methods lecture for 2hrs then Adult nursing for an hr. Was rather okay..but I dunno why my mind juz drift away half way during the research methods lecture. The lecture was seriously ok..but I was not okay.
Anyways..went back home after that. As usual , eat , bathe blabla.. k then ard 8+ went online, dota with nut for abt an hr. Went to CMS to look at the VOD for tml's lab. It was kinda like to refresh my memory. K then erm.. I think I'll be logging off msn soon, unless more ppl wanna pop a chat with me but probably not.
okay then..til my next post..maybe tml gd nite ~
what's in my mind..only i know..do i nid ppl's love & concern or shld i be alone on my own?
