Tuesday, March 31, 2009
@ 9:30 PM
Many days b4 I blog again..but going to be a short post..lazy lah.. haha. Ok let's get to ytd..still ok nth much to do other than attachment stuff. Juz 3 more days before attachment finally finished,quite excited abt it. Today after shift,went out with naqiah & june to get smth. Reached home ard 6+. Still ok lah the past wk of attachment..lecturer put me in charge of collecting everyone with are not bonded the piece of paper to get their pay for working these 10 days.. She seems to trust me alot..weird.. some say she likes me..thinking I hv the potential or smth..aiya whatever lah, as long as I passed. Anyways..finishing attachment soon. Next monday is class chalet. I finally got my approval from my parents..but my dad's fren got to come fetch me ard 10+. Also I nid to bring my 2 buddies along.
aiya dunno what else to blog abt..k lah til the next post ppl..byebye ~
aiya dunno what else to blog abt..k lah til the next post ppl..byebye ~
