Monday, March 16, 2009
@ 7:51 PM
Wah damn damn sian..attachment finally started..wah tell u really lor..waste of time lor..started at ard 8+..we were stranded outside the polyclinic at geylang. Haha..none of us actually bothered to walk in to find out who is the person in charge lor. Haha..k anyways..1st day was at the wound dressing room. All the staff nurse ask me to open the dressing set & pour normal saline for them. Haha..so boring.. then hor make me run up & down juz to chase those patients who forgot their appointment cards..even plaster ok !! WTF lah..still hv how many more days to go..I can predict that I'm really going to die for this lah..complete waste of time..pls gv me more things to do..my friday is going to be boring at the polyclinic.. kena send into the immunisation & development assessment room..wonder how would I rot there..
After shift..told Devnath to come over & meet me at the polyclinic to pass me my wireless thingy..finally got it !! Using my wireless to type my post now..anyways.. Was damn fed-up lah..the stupid desktop cnt detect my mouse !! Fucked up rite !! I was damn pissed off I juz swing my hand to whack the CPU then the stupid thing restarted..but still cnt detect the mouse..Forget it..wasted my time. Sian tml results coming out already..Naqiah say wan to conference ltr at 11..dunno can stay awake or not..maybe I might fall aslp halfway talking.. loL..
Aiya sian..I hope the days ahead would be better..hv to wake up damn early take & change dunno how many buses..hope I dun miss my stops if not I jialat.. ><
K lah til the next post..
After shift..told Devnath to come over & meet me at the polyclinic to pass me my wireless thingy..finally got it !! Using my wireless to type my post now..anyways.. Was damn fed-up lah..the stupid desktop cnt detect my mouse !! Fucked up rite !! I was damn pissed off I juz swing my hand to whack the CPU then the stupid thing restarted..but still cnt detect the mouse..Forget it..wasted my time. Sian tml results coming out already..Naqiah say wan to conference ltr at 11..dunno can stay awake or not..maybe I might fall aslp halfway talking.. loL..
Aiya sian..I hope the days ahead would be better..hv to wake up damn early take & change dunno how many buses..hope I dun miss my stops if not I jialat.. ><
K lah til the next post..
