Wednesday, March 4, 2009
@ 9:31 PM
Alright starting with early morning at ard 8+. Was dota-ing with devnath. After that went on to d/l back the past songs.. k then went out after that at ard 1 to vivo to meet up with june , mizan, murni & naqiah. Talk talk for awhile then went to eat at burger king.. then decided to watch movie.. so went to watch "Marley & Me". It's very nice , I think most ppl will like it. The movie was at ard 4.20-4.25.. so walked around vivo til the movie started. Actually after that nth much happened..having leg cramps & headache. I think my left leg is giving up one day. So screwed lah.

Been emo-ing again since awhile ago.. I feel that some ppl are being cold to me..like how they ans me via in whatever ways they present it. Only certain ppl were like still okay. I dunno why I'm emo-ing over this matter but those who are u know being cold to me are the ones more closer to me. Oh that seriously sucks I swear. Imagine yourself in my situation..u nv want to be in this situation. Juz let me blurt everything out here & I would most probably be after that.

Alright all gd nite..til the next post
hate the feeling