Saturday, February 7, 2009
@ 6:50 PM
Okay.. didn't blog for 3 days..really dunno what to blog on. For the 3 days..it's been bio all the way.. wed..bio lecture, thur..bio lecture then followed by bio prac, last of all..friday morning 8-9 bio tutorial & also the last lesson of the sem !! Let's juz go straight to ytd.. Went to watch "The Wedding Game" movie with my classmates. It was really very funny & quite romantic also. So many things happened these 3 days cnt really recall all. Today even more boring..like nth to do other than spending abt 1 hr only to study the childbearing module for exam next thursday. Think I'm gonna continue studying later & for the rest of the days before the paper.. still hv bio & psycho paper.. sian lor, the psycho lecturer gv the hints are like so fucked up. Dunno when I'm gonna start..think if I passed it..I'm already glad. After exams..got so many events gonna happen..will talk abt it after the exams. Gotta get down to studying or else I might really screwed up this time. I'm so afraid I might fail smth & had to take sub paper which is really very troublesome. Hope none of these will happen to me or anyone of my classmates.
alright all , til next time.. I wonder when will I blog again. (=
showing care & concern can mean certain things..it depends on how the receiver view it
alright all , til next time.. I wonder when will I blog again. (=
showing care & concern can mean certain things..it depends on how the receiver view it
